99% of Solar programs out there are $0 down and $0 out of pocket with no monthly or yearly dues, monitoring, ext…. And the cost of the monthly payment to pay for the equipment and installation is the same or less than your electric bill.
AKA- “No cost solar program”
So, what are the ways that a system can be financed?
- Several different Green Energy loan/Equipment finance companies.
- Refi your mortgage through a 203k/construction loan/green energy mortgage
- Home Equity Line of Credit (This is one of the cheapest, fastest and most cost effective way)
- Loan from 401k-Most people don’t think about this, but this is incredible because you can borrow from yourself, paying yourself the interest back and don’t have to qualify for any traditional loan programs.
- Personal Loan
- Borrow from someone
- Pay cash from Savings or investments money.
Bottom line is, there are several ways to do it and we recommend certain ways based on income, credit, the amounts and financial situations of each customer, so be sure to ask me what the best way for me would be.
Give us a call or CLICK HERE to schedule your FREE Solar Consultation today!